Most Recent Posts
- Dalai Lama Holds Private Audience for SIT Students October 21, 2014
- World Learning Signs IPACE Amendment in Burma and Reflects on Decade of Work October 16, 2014
- SIT Study Abroad Attends First American Mock World Health Organization Conference October 14, 2014
- Youth Leaders Reflect on their US Exchange October 9, 2014
- The time for global STEM is now October 2, 2014
2010 NPCA School for International Training Scholarships Awarded | National Peace Corps Association
NPCA is pleased to announce the winners of the 2010 SIT Graduate Institute scholarships to pursue master’s degrees in international programs at the school’s Brattleboro, Vermont campus. The NPCA scholarship was established in 2000 to recognize the long-standing ties between SIT and the Peace Corps. Members of the NPCA who have one year or more of significant intercultural experience are eligible to apply and several awards of $10,000 are made each year.
The current recipients are: Chris Blackwood, Erin Peot, Jill Ranaivoson, and Katrina Busick. Read the entire blog at the National Peace Corps Association site. The SIT scholarship is just one example of the longstanding ties between the National Peace Corps Association and World Learning/SIT. To learn more about the scholarship, click here.