Most Recent Posts
- Reflections on an IVLP Exchange July 24, 2014
- World Learning Supports Inclusion July 23, 2014
- SIT Alumna’s local cause reaches the international stage July 18, 2014
- Honoring a Libyan Human Rights and Democracy Champion: Salwa Bugaighis July 17, 2014
- Inclusion in the workforce July 16, 2014
2010 NPCA School for International Training Scholarships Awarded | National Peace Corps Association
NPCA is pleased to announce the winners of the 2010 SIT Graduate Institute scholarships to pursue master’s degrees in international programs at the school’s Brattleboro, Vermont campus. The NPCA scholarship was established in 2000 to recognize the long-standing ties between SIT and the Peace Corps. Members of the NPCA who have one year or more of significant intercultural experience are eligible to apply and several awards of $10,000 are made each year.
The current recipients are: Chris Blackwood, Erin Peot, Jill Ranaivoson, and Katrina Busick. Read the entire blog at the National Peace Corps Association site. The SIT scholarship is just one example of the longstanding ties between the National Peace Corps Association and World Learning/SIT. To learn more about the scholarship, click here.