Congratulations to SIT Graduate Institute alumna Teva Sienicki for being selected as a 2015 Livingston Fellow by the Bonfils Stanton Foundation. Sienicki is the president and CEO of Growing Home, an anti-poverty organization in Adams County, Colorado, and holds a master’s degree in international intercultural management from SIT. The Bonfils Stanton Foundation awards five, $25,000 Livingston Fellowships each year to aspiring nonprofit leaders to support their professional development through activities including advanced study, research, and travel.
Most Recent Posts
- Africa mixtape: political dissent and critique in hip hop in Dakar, Senegal August 10, 2015
- World Learning Receives Disability Inclusion Award and Highlights Inclusive Partnerships at 2015 InterAction Forum June 25, 2015
- SIT Alumna Teva Sienicki Awarded Livingston Fellowship June 19, 2015
- World Learning to Receive 2015 InterAction Disability Inclusion Award June 16, 2015
- Africa mixtape: Kenya’s socially conscious rap June 7, 2015