Gathering and utilizing student feedback is essential to ensuring that the courses you teach are facilitating learning and that your content and teaching styles are constantly evolving with the students.
- SIT's comprehensive approach gets participants thinking reflectively, planning and teaching learner-centered classes. Dramatic changes occur when the learner is respected and understood as a whole person, when teachers and students engage in building communities of learners, and when beliefs and practices are challenged in safe and constructive ways. -Diane Larsen-Freeman, TESOL scholar and author
- Thoughts on Teaching: Getting Feedback – Evaluating Sessions
- Alumni Reflections: A Note of Hope from Gaza
- Alumni Reflections: Learning English Language Teaching in Gaza
- Alumni Reflections: Empowering local communities through English teaching
- US Cultural Immersion Institute, Documentary Film Release